Sentek MULTI is a comprehensive logging and data transmission system that combines site-specific temperature, rain, irrigation, soil moisture and salinity data in the one Sentek supported product.
Essential site information is collated and sent through the central Data Transmission Unit via GPRS or NextG transfer to the internet. The continuously updated information can be readily downloaded from anywhere with internet access for viewing in Sentek’s IrriMAX software. Such a wealth of valuable information about the soil, water, plant and atmosphere in the one system provides the end user with an extremely powerful decision making and management tool.
- Collation of site specific data
- Flexibility in probe positioning
- Data backup and security
- Front panel uploading and testing
- LEDs for fault diagnosis
Multiple download options:
- 2 Sentek soil moisture/salinity probes
- 2 pulse inputes (e.g. rain gauge or flow meter)
- 2 temperature and/or
pressure switch inputs
- Wireless DTU to internet data transfer using
- Front panel download