22 February 2017; Sentek & Fruition Horticulture @ SIAFD
Sentek and Fruition Horticulture will join one of the oldest and largest agricultural events in the South Island - South Island Agricultural Field Days (SIAFD)
29 - 31 March 2017
1191 Courtenay Road, Kirwee located 25 minutes west of Christchurch Airport in Canterbury
FRUITION HORTICULTURE WEBSITE:
Coffee mugs, beer glasses, travel mugs, 1 year free irriMAX software subscription and much more for anyone who enters our competition to win the main award Sentek Plus with 60 cm Drill & Drop Moisture Probe including installation and consultation from Fruition Horticulture .
The Drill & Drop is a fully encapsulated, easy to install, soil measurement probe that measures the true soil profile, not slurry. It can be buried to any depth.
All you need to do is visit our Stand 32 to enter the competition. The main prize will be drawn on 31st March 2017 at 3pm.
See you there !
Terms & Conditions:
• The Promoter is Fruition Horticulture
• You must be 18 years or over to enter the competition
• Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof)
• All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
• The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
• All entries become the property of Fruition Horticulture. As such, Fruition Horticulture is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
• The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
• If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
• In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
• Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date. Prizes will be provided on the day or sent to delivery address provided by the winners. The Promoter and prize suppliers will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.