- "personal information" means information or an opinion recorded about an individual that makes the individual's identity reasonably apparent or ascertainable. We view the privacy of personal information as an important issue.
- Manner and purpose of collection of personal information
- The type of information we collect includes, but may not be limited to:
-information you provide to us at our request your name and address and, when you use our web site, your domain name, e-mail address, and information on what pages you access;
-information we collect in the course of acting for clients
- We will only use your personal information for the purpose of:
-providing and marketing our services to you:
-conducting our business of a legal services provider;
-inviting you to seminars and functions which we think may interest you;
unless you have consented to us using your personal information for other purposes or its use for another purpose is required or permitted by law.
If you do not wish us to use your information in any of the above ways, please contact us (see addresses under paragraph entitled "Accessing Your Personal Information").
- Accuracy and completeness of personal information
- While we will endeavor to ensure that the personal information collected from you is up to date and complete, we will assume that any personal information provided by you is free from errors and omissions, is not misleading or deceptive and complies with relevant laws.
- We rely on the personal information provided by you. We will not check or verify the accuracy of any personal information we obtain from you or other persons.
- You should provide us with details of any changes to your personal information as soon as reasonably practicable following such change.
- Distribution of your personal information
We do not permit the personal information we hold to be distributed to third parties unless:
-we consider it necessary to be disclosed in order that such services can be properly carried out; or
-you have consented (expressly or impliedly) or requested your personal information to be provided to a third party; or
-we are required or permitted by law to provide information to a third party.
- Accessing your personal information
- If you wish to access your personal information held by us, or complain about possible breaches of privacy, you should direct enquiries to:
Finance and Administration Manager
Sentek Pty Ltd
77 Magill Rd
STEPNEY, SA 5069
Telephone: (08) 8366 1900
Facsimile: (08) 8362 8400
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Finance and Administration Manager will endeavor to deal with your inquiry or complaint as soon as is reasonably practicable.